Free Post-Conference Toronto Tour
Free Post-Conference Tour! The magic of Toronto tour is free to all registered participants. Enjoy a variety of sightseeing tours and activities within Toronto. Take an all-inclusive tour to the City of Toronto. Non-registered participants will be charged. Please make sure you indicate that you are interested in the tour at the conference registration desk. If you wish to take part in free post-conference Toronto tour on the 27th of June 2019, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Canada visa is processed in your country of residence prior to your departure. For more information regarding Canada Visa eligibility and process, please click Citizenship and Immigration Canada logo.
Air Canada is the official International airline of CICE-2019. Book and take advantage of a 10% discount. Air Canada Promotion Code is to be announced. To book a flight with your promotion code, access aircanada.com and enter your promotion code in the search panel.
WestJet Airlines is the national official airline of CICE-2019 within Canada.
Coupon code is to be announced. Promo code for call in reference only is to be announced.
For details on how to complete a booking with these discount codes, please visit westjet.com/convention-discount.
1. University of Toronto Mississauga On Campus Accommodation
Types of on-campus accommodation
– Townhouses (4 single bedrooms per townhouse, 1 shared washroom, living room, kitchen with refrigerator and stove (no cooking utensils provided), no air-conditioning)
– Single Dorm Rooms (private room, shared washroom with adjacent dorm, air-conditioned).
All units have bed sheets, towels and small toiletries.
1-2 Nights: $75.00/night plus 13% tax
3-7 Nights: $64.00/night plus 13% tax
8 Nights or more: $42.00/night plus 13% tax
How To Book On Campus Accommodation
The details on how to book on campus accommodation will automatically be emailed to you after your registration.
2. The Glenerin Inn and the Spa
1695 The Collegeway
- Traditional Guest Room (majority are one queen bed): $145.00 per night
- Suite with two queen beds (very limited availability): $175.00 per night
- One Bedroom Suite with one king or queen bed (very limited availability): $175.00 per night
- Luxury Suite (2 with two queen beds, 1 with one king bed) with fireplace: $195.00 per night
To book your room, please contact Guest Services Manager, Mr Norman Wallace, via email email@example.com
3. Admiral Inn Mississauga
2161 North Sheridan Way
Phone: 905-403-9777 or Toll Free 1-866-236-4660
Rates start at $119.95 per night depending on the room type. To book, please call the hotel directly.
The Toronto Airport Express bus operates between Toronto Pearson International Airport and many hotels within the proximity of the conference venue.