CICE-2024 Registration System is now open!
|Description||Early Bird Registration||Late Bird Registration|
|Author / Speaker||USD$ 650.00||USD$ 700.00|
|Participant (Non-Presenter)||USD$ 600.00||USD$ 650.00|
|Additional Paper||USD$ 450.00||USD$ 500.00|
|Virtual Presenter||USD$ 400.00||USD$ 450.00|
|2 For 1 Registration||USD$ 1200.00||USD$ 1300.00|
If you have any queries, please contact email@example.com
2 For 1 Registration Registration
- Only the Author and Co-Author of a joint paper are eligible to use this registration option.
- Two participants are eligible to use this registration option.
- One author and a participant are eligible to use this registration option.
- The 2 for 1 Registration is not transferrable to the 3rd party.
- The two names specified during the registration cannot be changed.
- No refund is allowed under the 2 for 1 discounted registration.
- The registration is non-transferable.
- Registration cannot be cancelled or refunded.
- If the first author is not able to present his/her research work, the second author or subsequent author has to pay the full registration fee.
- If you register as a Student, you will be asked to email a copy of your student ID card.
- A Participant is an attendee that does not submit or present a paper, but attends Keynote Lectures, Sessions and Workshops.**
Methods of payment
- All major credit cards will be accepted for conference registration fee.
- Please note that there is no surcharge for using your credit card to make purchases.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
Registration cannot be cancelled or refunded.
In the unlikely cancellation of the conference the liability of CICE is limited to the share of paid registration fees that remains after credit card and payment processing fees have been incurred and deducted.
We reserve the right to cancel any registration made by any person or body whom we reasonably believe to be associated with any ticket broker or tout. CICE reserves the right to refuse admission to the conference for any behaviour, which it deems unacceptable, or for breach of the terms and conditions. For questions about registration or assistance with any registration problems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Once a successful registration transaction has been completed, confirmation of registration and invitation letter in soft-copy via email would be sent to the email address of the registrant. For some registration types it may be necessary to complete required information – such as attendee name – before the confirmation of registration and invitation letter can be issued.
CICE is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a substitution, alteration, cancellation or postponement of the conference. The CICE shall assume no liability whatsoever in the circumstances that an event is cancelled, rescheduled or postponed due to a fortuitous event, Act of God, unforeseen occurrence or any other event that renders performance of an event impracticable, illegal or impossible. For purposes of this clause, a fortuitous event shall include, but not be limited to: war, fire, labour strike, extreme weather, epidemic, pandemic or other emergency.
Please note that while speakers and topics are confirmed at the time of publishing, circumstances beyond the control of the CICE and any associated conferences, summits or events may necessitate substitutions, alterations or cancellations of the speakers and/or topics. As such, CICE reserves the right to alter or modify the advertised speakers and/or topics if necessary without any liability to you whatsoever. Any substitutions or alterations will be updated on CICE web site as soon as possible.
Note: Please note that we only include the papers of the registered authors to the Final Programme.