Submissions are accepted in English and French. The CICE-2019 encourages the following types of submissions:
- Abstracts: Abstract should not have more than 600 words.
- Extended Abstract: The Extended Abstract is a work in progress research or project that is not yet completed. The extended abstract should not exceed 2 pages (including introduction, body of knowledge and conclusion, supported by not more than 10 references).
- Full Research Paper: Completed research papers in any of the topic areas listed or related areas. This is a completed research work or project. A total of 4 to 6 pages for a paper including all figures, tables, and references.
- Student Papers: Research done by students in any of the topic areas listed above, or related areas. A total of 3 to 4 pages for a student paper including all figures, tables, and references.
- Case Studies: Case studies in any of the topic areas listed above, or related areas. Case studies should not exceed 4 pages including introduction, body of knowledge and conclusion, supported by not more than 10 references.
- Work-in-Progress (Reports or Proposals for Future Research): Incomplete research or ideas for future research in order to generate discussion and feedback in any of the topic areas listed above, or related areas. A total of 4 to 6 pages for a work-in-progress reports or proposals for future research including all figures, tables, and references.
- Reports on Issues Related to Teaching: Reports related to innovative instruction techniques or research related to teaching in any of the topic areas listed above or related areas. The reports should not exceed 4 pages including introduction, body of knowledge and conclusion, supported by not more than 10 references.
PAPER SUBMISSION SYSTEM
Correct Formatting: Please click Word 97/2000 Sample template for correct formatting and font sizes.
Submission and Review Process
- Submit your research work (abstract, extended abstract, poster or paper).
- You research work will be sent for a double blind review.
- You will receive an email notification if you research work is accepted or rejected.
- As soon as you receive an email notification, please proceed with your registration.
- After your registration you will receive an invitation letter and feedback on how the research work can be improved.
- After applying the reviewers’ feedback to your submission, please email the final version to firstname.lastname@example.org
Format of Presentations
- Paper sessions will consist of four or five presentations in a 90 minute session. You are expected to present your paper within 20 minutes including question time. The session will be divided equally between the presenters. Each presenter will be expected to have the presentation slides in Microsoft Power Point saved in USB.
- Workshop presentations will be given a full 90 minute session. The style of the presentation depends on the organiser(s). Some workshops may contain paper presentation, while others may base their workshop on recent research breaking ground outcome in the form of discussion, or exploratory research work.
- Panel sessions will provide an opportunity for three or more presenters to speak in a more open and conversational setting with conference attendees. Submissions for these 90 minute sessions should include the name, department, affiliation, and email address of each panelist in addition to a description of the presentation and the title page.
- Poster sessions: All posters will be displayed in the open area around to the registration desk.
Note: The following resources will be available for presentations: flipcharts, laptops, projectors and screens
If you have any queries, please contact email@example.com