Notification and Preliminary Call for Papers
The Canada International Conference on Education (CICE) will be held from the 25th to 28th of June, 2018. The CICE is an international refereed conference dedicated to the advancement of the theory and practices in education. The CICE promotes collaborative excellence between academicians and professionals from Education. Over the past decade CICE has developed strong networks of leading researchers and pioneers in education worldwide. Submissions are accepted in English and French.
The aim of CICE is to provide an opportunity for academicians and professionals from various educational fields with cross-disciplinary interests to bridge the knowledge gap, promote research esteem and the evolution of pedagogy.
The CICE-2018 invites research papers that encompass conceptual analysis, design implementation and performance evaluation. All papers submitted for possible presentation at CICE and for publication in the proceedings are subjected to a double-blind, peer review process.
Who should attend the CICE?
Undergraduates, Graduates/Postgraduates, Librarians, Study Abroad Advisors, Faculty (Teachers, Lecturers, Researchers, Professors, Head of Department, Deans), Vice-Chancellors, Chancellors, College and University Presidents), Policy Makers and Stakeholders who care deeply about bringing creative, innovative and rigorous learning practices barriers.
The CICE attracts experts from all educational sectors (schools, colleges, universities, vocational education and training), as well as government representatives, non-governmental organization staff and private providers to learn about the current trends and to network with other international colleagues.
Why should I attend CICE?
- The national and international annual gathering of Undergraduates, Graduates/Postgraduates, Librarians, Study Abroad Advisors, Faculty (Teachers, Lecturers, Researchers, Professors, Head of Department, Deans), Vice-Chancellors, Chancellors, College and University Presidents), Policy Makers and Stakeholders with background or interest Education.
- Networking with national and international participants.
- Develop new partnerships and associations with key decision makers across all sectors of education.
- Learn about the latest research findings and the future impacts by attending the programmed sessions.
- Showcase your products and services and promote your brand at one of the world’s top international education conferences.
Registration System will be open shortly
All the accepted papers will appear in the proceedings and modified version of selected papers will be published in special issues peer reviewed journals.